Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Playing With Pinterest

I've had a Pinterest account for a number of months, but haven't really explored it until now. I decided it might be a great place to get some color inspiration for the shop website. However, when it comes to color I cannot seem to get enough. After just a couple hours browsing the site I realized I had accumulated quite a few colorful pins, which I've now condensed down to four possible color schemes. I thought I would share what I've come up with!

Yellow & Orange:

                                      1. Flickr
                                      2. Etsy
                                      3. Etsy
                                      4. From Sthlm
                                      5. Esque Shop
                                      6. Haute Design
                                      7. Etsy
                                      8. Design Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment